2014 Hollin Hills House & Garden Tour
Saturday, May 3, 2014
rain or shine
Tickets may be purchased online in advance for $25 and $30 on the day of the tour. Pre-paid H&G Tour tickets will be held for pick-up at registration at Hollin Meadows Elementary School on the day of the tour. There are no refunds, including for inclement weather. The rates above are in effect only through midnight May 1, 2014. Starting on May 2nd, ALL tickets will be $30.00 each. Children under 12 years of age are admitted free but must be closely supervised. No pets are allowed on the tour.
Hollin Hills House Tour Lecture
Early Goodman Architecture and Influences through the Design and Development of Hollin Hills
Saturday, May 3rd, 2014
Time: 11:00am - Noon
Location: Hollin Meadows Elementary School
"Ask an Expert"
Hollin Hills architects and Interior Designers will have a table at 7420 Hopa Court throughout the day to provide an opportunity for our visitors to talk to professionals about mid century modern architecture, landscape architecture, Hollin Hills Homes or design in general.
- Registration and ticket pick up takes place from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm at Hollin Meadows Elementary School.
- We will not have food service but we will provide a list of nearby restaurants.
- Pre-paid H&G Tour tickets will be held for pick-up at registration at Hollin Meadows Elementary School on the day of the tour.
- There are no refunds, including for inclement weather.
- The tour is self-guided and the featured houses are clustered together. Given the size of Hollin Hills, you may need to drive from one cluster to another.
- Children under 12 years of age are admitted free but must be closely supervised.
- No pets are allowed on the tour.
Get Social & Stay Connected
Special Thanks to the 2014 House and Garden Tour Committee
Steve Costoff, Co-chair
Tania Ryan, Co-chair
Mary Ann Rametta
Jaelith Hall Rivera
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2014 tour.